Thursday, May 22, 2014

Issue #2 underground

        
 Greely: "Welcome back Belle today we are doing a mission to help a poor little bunny who lost her hamsters in her house i know you guys can do it to help save jamaa!"

 Belle: "I know we can do it so lets go in the portal and go to the house."

Greely jr: "Lets do it!"


                                                      Belle: "Whoa through we go!"

                                                   


 Greely: "Great everyone is here perfect bring the hamsters back to me and the bunny when your done."

Belle: "Yep."
Greely jr: "I know dad."









                       Belle: "Ooh crystals pretty oh wait a got distracted already thats one of my bad habits."














  Greely jr: "Aww you so cute hamster I will bring you back to where you belong!"











      Belle: "Hi little hamster im gonna bring you back to your owner Rosy shes very worried about you little hamsters."









 Belle: "Your hard to reach I will you down from there and back to rosy safely."










Greely: "Great job guys for saving Rosy's 3 hamsters she really missed them we knew we could count on you 2 and look what great job you did!"

Rosy: "Thanks so much for your help you guys are great friends I hope to see you sometime soon in jamaa."

Belle: "It was so much fun doing this Rosy we hope to see you sometime soon in jamaa!"

Greely jr: "Your welcome Rosy if you ever need anything again we will be sure to help but for now see you sometime soon in jamaa!"








 Greely: "Hop back on the portal back to our place say bye to Rosy."

 Rosy: "Bye."

Belle and Greely jr: Bye







































































10 comments:

  1. And this number you have to type out to make sure you are not a robot is disgusting and no one will comment if you keep it on! No offense, just trying to help!
    ~Papyjam~
    Head over to my den to have a little adventure!
    First, check out the yard and comment if you
    like it! Watch out, a rainstorm is coming up!!
    Then head into my den and dry yourself off
    in front of the cozy fire! Then stretch out on
    hammock and have a luxurious nap! Afterwards,
    fell free to borrow some of my books if they
    interest you! And if you are still there, take
    some time to look around and study the
    modern style of mixed Greely and Cosmo!
    Thanks for coming,
    ~Papyjam~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned it off like I added a contest tab but it didn't show

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for your info about the grammar

    ReplyDelete
  4. When ppl comment on this it can with me who reads my other blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you leave a cliff hanger like Blu the monkey?
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep just It,might not be sometime soon I will try to tho sometime soon

    Violet86271

    ReplyDelete