Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Issue # 3 The figth for life part one

     Belle: "Woah whats this mirror doing here
I wonder what happens when I turn it (turns it)."

Greely jr: "Sorry im late woah belle what are you doing its getting darker on this side is that suppose to happen?"

Belle:" Im not sure but im gonna investigate."

Greely Jr: "Be careful Belle!"

  

Belle: "Well it looks to me like I should step in (steps in)."




  Belle: "Hello there sir, what are the eagles d d doing on the wall!!!!!"

King of darkside: "Welcome Belle to the dark side this is where all bad things happen im surprised you came all by yourself with out your little friend. And btw those eagles got in fight and are being hung on wall..."


 Belle: "Oh thats not good and also he didnt wanna come he planned to work with his dad greely today."  

KD: "Well its to bad your gonna have to suffer because I got to go and everything in the dark side is bad luck." 



Belle: "Don't worry little eagles I will free you from here I just need to unlock these locks... Got it here you go now you guys can fly away!"

Evil villian: "KD im back from that adventure with the phantoms like you told me to do, who's this rhino."

KD: "Oh don't mind her shes just a rhino named Belle she saw that mirror and investigated the dark side"
     

Belle: "Who are you?"

Evil villian: "Oh you don't need to worry about me im just your dark side."


                                  To be continued...


                         COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT




4 comments:

  1. You said figth for life. Anyway i hope you make the next one soon!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I mean to change the title to the dark side

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the dark side of belle dresses as her and frames her for stealing and takes back the things it stole to the KD and he uses them to make something to destroy the world. They have to get Greeley's dad to help save the world as well.

    ReplyDelete