Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The fight for life issue #4 part 2


 Belle: "I have a darkside!!! Why me?"

Evil villian: "Don't worry your not the only one well I guess you are thats why that mirror distracted you and made you want to come to the darkside to get fighted thats right fighted!"

Belle: "Well what exactly happens if you come to the normal side?"

Evil villian: "I will vanish int thin air for a few months thats all."



Belle: "Greely never wanted me or anyone to fight the darkside he was always worried that we would would vanish if we lost."

KD: "Great job evil villian keep it going and shall make Belle vanish!"

Evil villian: "Wait did you say greely?"

Belle: "Yes why is that a problem?"

KD and evil villian: "Good she doesn't know! "
Greely jr: "I know I shouldn't be doing this I might get kidnapped but its for a great cause I don't want Belle to get kidnapped and be with my dad. Well I guess its time to hop inside and im really glad Belle's mom is able to come too!"






 Belle: "OMG Greely jr what are you doing here!"

Greely jr: "I came to help you because I care about because your a really great friend and I heard what you were talking with greely I have to talk to you about that."

Belle: "Ok I guess we can but it has to be outside I don't want these people to hear."




 Belle: "Mom why are you here?"

Mom: "I came to help you greely jr told me what is happening!"

Belle: "Could someone please just tell me what's going on!"


Greely jr: "Yes outside of course lets go."



Greely jr: "Ok so the truth is greely has been kidnapped by the darkside he said he would be back in the summer he wants to explore for a while don't worry he will be back."

Mom: "And greely has a great surprise for you which is...
Since he thinks that you would like more help there will be a new alpha shaman coming soon."

Belle: "Wait greely is kidnapped! What are we gonna do with out him we need him."

Mom: "Thats why a new alpha shaman is coming."

Belle: "ok."
                                                                TO BE CONTINUED....

 COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!

PS The last part is next week so be excited and prepared!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe peck she my fav.....
    I also like Harper but she isn't an alpha just a shaman

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's gonna be a new alpha with a new name greely junior is just there because he's greely's kid so he ket greely jr work with belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! i can see your user in one of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete