Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The school


 Mr. Splat: Welcome everyone to out school as you may know im mr. splat now everyone say your name!

Students: Im belle, Lily, Zoey, swindle, Henry greely junior.
 Mr. splat: Now today we are gonna be detectives the kind that solve mysteries find a partner!

Belle: Zoey wanna do this with me?
Swindle: Sure * Trips and falls into portal*
Belle: Zoey no!!!!


Lily: Why does this look so old is it someones grave?



Zoey: I dont know it has a crack ill get a hammer and hamer it


Henry: These crystals look so cool!
Greely jr: Ya I like the purple one

Mr. Splat: Woah this egg is so cool I wanna go out with it!















Belle: Guys we have to Swindle out of here lets go in!

Mr. splat: Guys im last im the fattest




Swindle: Woah where am I this place is so cool and look at all the birds!



Mr. splat: Wait guys help me im stuck help!! Oh wait im fine:) 

Belle: Oh ya this is the saving jamaa agency

STudents: Cool!


Belle: Ya so now you know

Swindle: Wait why is our owner here?

Violet: Hi guys



1 comment:

  1. OMG MISTER SPLAT IS SO FUNNY XDXDXD And you in your plushie comic? ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete