Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Good bye guys?



Mr. splat: Im really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry but I have to teach you guys gym for the next 2 months because unfortunatly im the only teacher here so ya your just gonna have to live with me!
Anyways you gotta fight phantom shell if you do it wrong a phantom will come out but if you do it right then it won't come out and you saved the day! This should be easy for some of you!!!!!!!!!

Belle: ya...




Mr. splat:  You must fight the phantom like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henry: This food is so good

Swindle: OMG that is so easy all I have to do is scratch it and it will go collapse





 SPLAT!!!!!!
Mr. splat: OMG OMG I DID IT BUT YOU GUYS MUST AND HAVE TO DO THIS OUTSIDE!!!!!

Zoey: Are you ok?
Mr. splat: Um ya just my butt hurts!!!!!







Swindle: Wow this is pretty easy mr.splat

little kids: hi ho hi ho off to work we go!
little owl: Is this a school for us little kids?

Zoey: Im not sure we only have one teacher
but you can check with mr. splat
hes the huge raccon with issure and by issues I mean huge issues




Mr. splat: OK guys im not going to be teaching yo little kids because I have better things to do like talk to that beautiful gold egg btw I think she likes me! Zoey come over here and teach these little kids.

Zoey: OK hi little kids im zoey and i guess im teaching you guys



Henry: Mr.splat your tail is bleeding

Mr splat: It is omg it is help!!!!!!!







Greely junior: Umm im stuck?

phantom: Gobble gobble gobble puts a ton of slim on this thing? * does not know what its called*
     

Kids: Oh I see the sky lets go up and i think we were suppose to go to the sky school not this weird school?

Zoey: Oh don't leave guys this is the perfectest school ever
 






 little butterfly: Good bye world
 Mr . splat: Why hello there mrs. egg I came to keep you company and I thouht it would be so nice to say hi you know so hi!!!!!!

Egg: *silent*.......
Little monkey: Bye zoey

Little kids: BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!!!!
Zoey: um mr.splat they left and went to a new school!

MR.splat: Oh im so sorry zoey im really sorry!! WAAAAA waaaaa
* Tears go down face* im really sorry your first class didt work out for you. WAAAAAAA WAAAA

Zoey: Um mr. splat?



WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT ISSUE BE ABOUT?

Comment below your idea for the next issue and it might be chosen!

6 comments:

  1. MISTER SPLAT IS SO FUNNY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope nothing happened to him D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to Greely Jr? What happened to you? I thought you came in your comic. ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greely junior um idk? I came to visit cuz the one when I visited I was to lazy to my bunny so I said hi for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mr splat! He ish so FUNNEH

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete