Tuesday, July 15, 2014

issue 9 the mystery of the phantom shell?

Mr. splat: Good morning class! 
Belle: *raises paw* Greely jr hasnt been seen since the phantom training I think the phantom still has him?
Mr. splat: Thats impossible don't think that belle
Zoey: I think we should check
Mr.splat: fine Ill be with the egg if you guys need me



 Mr.splat: Hey egg! So i've been thinking about this a lot and wanna go out with me?
Egg: .................
Mr.splat: yo!!!! Answer me? Cause you know I love you!
Egg: Thinks in .........should I say yes or no........

Greely jr: HELP GUYS THIS PHANTOM IS SO EATING ME AND SLIMING ME UP!!!!!]

Phantom: gobble gobble slim slim
Swindle: Your my bff I will save you

Greely jr: THANKS!!!!

 Henry: greely your so slimy
greely jr; I know
Belle: Are you ok greely?
Greely jr: Of course just a little bit slimy but im ok


Belle: I think I figured this out... The only reason why some of us could defeat this was because we've been trained when we were little and weve forgotten that we were. Also if you touch a box with a phantom pops out with the phantom inside and leaves the shell greely got gobbled up because he looked like a phantom to the shell...
Mr.splat: Cries.... Waaaa she didnt say anything waaaaaaaaaa.... wwwaaaaaaaa.....wwwwaaaa

Zoey; Um mr.splat are you?
 Mr splat: No why would I be...

Henry: There he goes again the weird fat racoon teacher..,
Mr.splat.... Hey I heard that...
 

3 comments:

  1. Lol Mr.Splat and the egg should go out soon XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD!!!! I LOVE MISTER SPLAT HE'S SO FUNNY!!!! He's not a mean teacher like in most comics!
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Crooke: Hey! I'm not mean! DETENTION FOR WHOEVER CALLS ME MEAN! >:(

      Cupcake: ...Yeah, that's my teacher. Better get going now... before he gives me detention... :(

      Delete